- How do I
- Where do I drop off and pick up my child?
- What is included in the worship at Faith Kids?
- What is included in the small-group time?
- Do we need to bring anything with our kids while they are in preschool classes?
- Can I bring a snack from home for my child to enjoy?
- What about my child's food allergy?
- How will I be notified if my child needs me?
- Please download the the KidCheck App from the App Store or Google Play Store to create, manage, and update your account right on your mobile device.
We’ve chosen KidCheck as our children’s check-in solution to bring you the best check-in experience and to allow us to partner with you to keep your children safe.
- Create your account from the comfort of home; it’s simple and will only take a few minutes. Creating your account prior to worship helps us have a smooth transition and helps your first check-in go more quickly so you can get on your way.
- Once you’ve created your account, simply use your 10-digit phone number to check-in with us.
- Additionally, we’re excited to share we will be using KidCheck Express Check-In, which allows you to check-in right from your own phone – no waiting in line, no check-in station! You will need to check in for the first time with your 10 digit phone number at a check-in station. Then after that you can use Express Check-In, using these few simple steps:
- 1. Download the KidCheck App (as noted above)
2. Start check-in on your phone – from home, the car, the parking lot…
3. Complete check-in upon arrival by tapping the green submit button on your phone
4. Pick up your printed name tag and guardian receipt labels
- Check in occurs in the LTTMC at 9am. At 11am families can check in at either the LTTMC or the Gathering Place. For your convenience, if you are dropping off for nursery before service you can get checked in in the Love to the Max Center.
- The Faith Kids Assistant will check them in.
- After you check in, families will head back to the sanctuary for worship. At the beginning of worship, an announcement will be made that a Faith Kids leader will be out in the gathering place after communion to walk the kids over to the LTTMC for Faith Kids
If you would like to commune as a family you can check in and drop off in the Gathering Place with a Faith Kids Disciple. Pick up your child(ren) in the Love To The Max Center.
Kids praise songs, prayers, Lord's Prayer, reading a Bible story, interactive lesson that shares the Bible story, and offering. Worship is led by adult and teenage volunteers. All volunteers are trained and screened regularly.
At Faith Kids we gather for worship arts followed by God’s story time. We then pray as a group and finish with another song. We then go into a time of snack, bible story reflection, and then an activity or craft related to our bible story.
Kids move to a preschool room when they are potty trained, so no diaper bag is needed unless your child is still in a pull-up.
For the safety of all kids, outside food is not allowed in the rooms. At each nursery and preschool service, your child will receive a snack. If your child has a food allergy, we ask that you alert us in advance, or during drop-off.
Yes, please let us know so that we can add it to their profile. Being aware will allow us to react appropriately if needed. We ask that you alert us during drop-off or in advance by emailing
We will text you alerting you if there is a need. Our team will only contact you if your child is ill or has an immediate need.