We faithfully honor Jesus by developing disciples to reach others with the light of God's hope and love.
Service Times Visit
CLASSIC WORSHIP - SUNDAY | 9:00AM
A servcie rooted in the rich tradition of the church - liturgy, hymns, Holy Communion, and a message. Watch the live stream here!
CONTEMPORARY WORSHIP - SUNDAY | 11:00AM
A spirited service filled with contemporary music led by the Praise Band, followed by Holy Communion and a message. Watch the live stream here!
What to Expect
Whether you're joining us for our Classic or Contemporary service, there are a few things you can expect during your visit to Faith.
- There's no dress code. From ties to shorts & flipflops, any given Sunday you will see it all. Dress however you feel comfortable.
- We know visiting a new church can be a difficult experience, so stop by our Welcome Center and visit a Connector who can answer any questions you may have and show you around.
- We are not after your money. As a guest, we want you to enjoy your visit with NO obligation to give.
- All are welcome. God calls us to love one another, and although we are not perfect we strive to be a place where anyone can come just as they are.
For Kids & Students
INFANTS & TODDLERS
We welcome your little ones to join in Worship, but if you prefer, we have a nursery available every Sunday. The nursery is located in the Love to the Max Center (building adjacent to Sanctuary). While you worship, you can rest assured your little ones are being loved and cared for.
KIDS AGE 3 TO 5TH GRADE
Faith Kids is for children 3 years (potty trained) to 5th grade. Faith Kids is a fun and interactive worship experience where kids can learn and experience God's word and love.
- Worship time: a fund and interactive worship where kids can praise and dance.
- Small Group Time: small group hands-on activities and engaging conversation where children can learn about God's love and word.