WELCOME TO FAITH
At Faith, you will find a community passionate about growing and deepening relationships that matter - our relationship with God and with one another. We are a church that takes time to care for one another authentically. We seek to have a real relationship with our God, and we are committed to sharing God's hope and love with the world.
No matter who you are, YOU are welcome here.
Classic Worship - Sunday | 9:00 AM
A service rooted in the rich tradition of the church - liturgy, hymns, Holy Communion, and a message. Watch the live stream here!
Contemporary Worship - Sunday | 11:00 AM
A spirited service filled with contemporary music led by the Praise Band, followed by Holy Communion and a message. Watch the live stream here!
Faith Kids - Sunday | Currently online and in-person twice a month
Faith offers fun and age-specific worship experiences specially crafted for children ages 3 to 5th grade. Email Pastor Nick to sign up for the weekly newsletter of worship videos and activities!
Whether you're joining us for our Classic or Contemporary service, there are a few things you can expect during your visit to Faith.
- There's no dress code. From ties to shorts & flip flops, any given Sunday you will see it all. Dress however you feel comfortable.
- We know visiting a new church can be a difficult experience, so stop by our Welcome Center and visit a Connector who can answer any questions you may have and show you around.
- We are not after your money. As a guest, we want you to enjoy your visit with NO obligation to give.
- All are welcome. God calls us to love one another, and although we are not perfect we strive to be a place where anyone can come just as they are.
INFANTS & TODDLERSWe welcome your little ones to join in worship, but if you prefer, we have a nursery available every Sunday. The nursery is located in the Love to the Max Center (building adjacent to Sanctuary). While you worship, you can rest assured your little ones are being loved and cared for.
KIDS | Age 3 to 5th gradeFaith Kids is for children 3 years (potty trained) to 5th grade. Faith Kids is a fun and interactive worship experience where kids can learn and experience God's word and love.
- Worship Time: a fun and interactive worship where kids can praise and dance.
- Small Group Time: small group hands-on activities and engaging conversation where children can learn about God's love and word.
Learn more about our children's ministry!
YOUTH | MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOLWe encourage our youth to join us for worship every Sunday. We have lots of ways for your students to experience and learn about God's love.
- Youth small group is for 6th-12th graders and meets Sunday evenings every other week between 6-7:30pm.
The confirmation group is designed for 7th-8th graders and meets Sunday evenings during the school year.Learn more about our Youth Ministry
We're glad you are interested in visiting Faith! Whether this is your first church to visit or you are seeking a new church home, we want to make your experience as simple, authentic and welcoming as possible.
1) CHECK OUT "WHO WE ARE"
All church homes are different. We encourage you to worship with us in person at our Flower Mound location or online via our Livestream. Be a part of worship and start getting to know "who" we are as a church.
2) CONNECT WITH US
Let us know you are coming through our Contact information below or stop by the Welcome Center once you are here. Connecting with us is simple and allows us to help make your visit to Faith as comfortable as possible. By connecting below we are happy to give you a face to look for on Sunday, show you around our campus, and answer questions like "Where do my kids go to church? and "Can I bring coffee into the sanctuary?" (Of course you can!)